Rental Application Information
- Leases are available for one year.
- We will allow up to 2 unrelated adults on a lease - any person over the age of 18 must be on the lease and must fill out an application to be approved per our guidelines.
- Security Deposit is variable: Equal to ½ Month’s rent if you have an excellent credit report (no late payments or collections) and excellent rental history. Equal to 1 Month’s rent if you have no rental history; have 3 or less unpaid collections; have 6 or less paid collections or have filed bankruptcy more than two years ago.
- Applications can be submitted to Midland Rental along with the $200 earnest money deposit to secure the unit. Once the application is approved, then the $200 is applied as part of your security deposit with the balance being due upon move-in. If your application is denied you will receive the $200 back.
- Midland Rental is located at 6801-A Chester Drive which is near the intersection of Hwy PD (McKee Rd) and Maple Grove Drive. Applications can be dropped off anytime in our drop box outside the office.
- Please refer to the application for all requirements.
- Tenants are responsible for all utilities (Gas, Electric, Water/Sewer, etc…)
- As a general guideline you can use the following ESTIMATED monthly costs for the utilities:2 Bedroom = $165 (Est. $125 Gas/Electric, $40 Water/Sewer)3 Bedroom = $195 (Est. $145 Gas/Electric, $50 Water/Sewer)Please note that these amounts will vary greatly depending on current rates, weather, location and lifestyle.
- For an average cost at a specific address, you may contact the utilities to find out a high/low that the previous tenant has paid. Alliant Energy (electric) 800-862-6222 www.alliantenergy.comMG&E (gas) www.mge.comMadison Water Utility (water/sewer) 608-266-4641
- All units have laundry facilities whether the washer/dryer is included in the unit or hook-ups are available to bring in your own washer/dryer. We will provide washer/dryers for an additional $30/month.
Lawn Care & Snow Removal
- Townhomes = Midland Rental provides both lawn care and snow removal.
- Duplexes = Tenants are responsible for all lawn care and snow removal.
- Note: Due to neighborhood covenants, Midland Rental does provide both lawn care and snow removal at the Stonecrest and Midtown Duplexes located on Talc Trail and Broadmoor Street.
- Tottenham Townhomes (Tottenham Rd., Singleton Ct., N. Wickham Ct.) = Maximum of 2 Cats allowed.
- Scenic View Townhomes (Chester Drive) = No pets allowed in buildings with addresses: 6801, 6809, 6833, 6841 & 6849. We will allow up to 2 Cats in buildings with addresses: 6817, 6825, 6901, 6909, 6917 & 6925. No Exceptions.
- Duplexes (all locations) = Maximum of 1 Dog & 2 Cats allowed. No Exceptions.
- Please note that an additional deposit of $200.00 is required as a pet deposit. The deposit is refundable provided the unit is in good condition upon vacating.
- Most of our properties are in the Madison School District:- Huegel Elementary School – 2601 Prairie Rd – (608) 204-3100- Olson Elementary School (Stonecrest/Talc Trl only) – 801 Reden Dr – (608) 827-8816- Stephens Elementary School (Midtown/Broadmoor St only) – 120 S. Rosa Rd. – (608) 204-1900- Toki Middle School – 5606 Russett Road – (608) 204-4740- Jefferson Middle School (Midtown/Broadmoor St only) – 101 S. Gammon Rd. – (608) 663-6403- Memorial High School – 201 S. Gammon Road – (608) 663-5990
Looking for an apartment in Madison Wisconsin?
Have you ever considered upgrading your dream home from apartment to Townhome or Duplex comfort living? Instead of searching for local Madison WI apartments, consider our premier rental properties in Madison. We have Townhomes that will make you feel like you have finally come home and Duplexes for those looking for something larger and more private.