Rental Application Information
- Leases are available for one year.
- We will allow up to 2 unrelated adults on a lease - any person over the age of 18 must be on the lease and must fill out an application to be approved per our guidelines.
- Security Deposit is variable: Equal to ½ Month’s rent if you have an excellent credit report (no late payments or collections) and excellent rental history. Equal to 1 Month’s rent if you have no rental history; have 3 or less unpaid collections; have 6 or less paid collections or have filed bankruptcy more than two years ago.
- Applications can be submitted to Midland Rental along with the $200 earnest money deposit to secure the unit. Once the application is approved, then the $200 is applied as part of your security deposit with the balance being due upon move-in. If your application is denied you will receive the $200 back.
- Midland Rental is located at 6801-A Chester Drive which is near the intersection of Hwy PD (McKee Rd) and Maple Grove Drive. Applications can be dropped off anytime in our drop box outside the office.
- Please refer to the application for all requirements.
- Tenants are responsible for all utilities (Gas, Electric, Water/Sewer, etc…)
- As a general guideline you can use the following ESTIMATED monthly costs for the utilities:2 Bedroom = $165 (Est. $125 Gas/Electric, $40 Water/Sewer)3 Bedroom = $195 (Est. $145 Gas/Electric, $50 Water/Sewer)Please note that these amounts will vary greatly depending on current rates, weather, location and lifestyle.
- For an average cost at a specific address, you may contact the utilities to find out a high/low that the previous tenant has paid. Alliant Energy (electric) 800-862-6222 www.alliantenergy.comMG&E (gas) www.mge.comMadison Water Utility (water/sewer) 608-266-4641
- All units have laundry facilities whether the washer/dryer is included in the unit or hook-ups are available to bring in your own washer/dryer. We will provide washer/dryers for an additional $30/month.
Lawn Care & Snow Removal
- Townhomes = Midland Rental provides both lawn care and snow removal.
- Duplexes = Tenants are responsible for all lawn care and snow removal.
- Note: Due to neighborhood covenants, Midland Rental does provide both lawn care and snow removal at the Stonecrest and Midtown Duplexes located on Talc Trail and Broadmoor Street.
- Tottenham Townhomes (Tottenham Rd., Singleton Ct., N. Wickham Ct.) = Maximum of 2 Cats allowed.
- Scenic View Townhomes (Chester Drive) = No pets allowed in buildings with addresses: 6801, 6809, 6833, 6841 & 6849. We will allow up to 2 Cats in buildings with addresses: 6817, 6825, 6901, 6909, 6917 & 6925. No Exceptions.
- Duplexes (all locations) = Maximum of 1 Dog & 2 Cats allowed. No Exceptions.
- Please note that an additional deposit of $200.00 is required as a pet deposit. The deposit is refundable provided the unit is in good condition upon vacating.
- Most of our properties are in the Madison School District:- Huegel Elementary School – 2601 Prairie Rd – (608) 204-3100- Olson Elementary School (Stonecrest/Talc Trl only) – 801 Reden Dr – (608) 827-8816- Stephens Elementary School (Midtown/Broadmoor St only) – 120 S. Rosa Rd. – (608) 204-1900- Toki Middle School – 5606 Russett Road – (608) 204-4740- Jefferson Middle School (Midtown/Broadmoor St only) – 101 S. Gammon Rd. – (608) 663-6403- Memorial High School – 201 S. Gammon Road – (608) 663-5990